StoryCorps suggested several question to ask Mom for Mother’s Day. Here is a great activity; Sit down with Mom and the family and record or just share these questions.
- What does she remember about the day she became a mother?
- How has being a mother changed her life?
- What parenting advice would she like to share with her children?
- What are her hopes and dreams for both her future and for yours?
- What are some special memories she has of her mother?
- Would she sing you some of the songs she used to sing to you as a child?
Have a great Mother’s Day!